...
The situation in Flickr is slightly better, I don't feel so stalked anymore. And at least I have stopped wincing at the amount of Flickrmail.
Mocha made it to explore again, just showing by off his cheeky personality:

I had to move Mocha out of the family cage over the weekend and it wasn't something I wanted, or planned to do so soon.
For some reason, Mocha had begun to get extremely annoyed by his mother who kept trying to groom him. He starting running from her each time she came close and when she grabbed him, he started to shriek quite madly. Mirugai has always been a flighty ham and I think she got shocked into aggression. I think she tried to nip at him and they almost started fighting.
I observed this for a day and decided that moving Mocha would be the best option. Mirugai used to be quite an aggressive hamster until I found out she could get along with Mochi. I was worried that if I isolated Mirugai, it would cause her to revert to her semi-aggressive self.
So now that Mocha can take care of himself, I gave him his own tank. It kinda pains me to see him curled up in there all by himself! He looks SO tiny :(
Meanwhile, his grandmother Tori is getting ever chubbier.. I am not surprised if she is nearing 100 grams. (Dwarves usually weigh 60grams..)
...
I attended HS's wedding last Saturday, at my former church. Although I enjoyed seeing my church friends again, I didn't really feel comfortable the entire time. I suppose being back in the building I grew up and loved for most part of my life brought back too many unwelcome memories. Memories of my childhood, of familiar, yet unfriendly people.
It has been more than a year since I switched churches, and I am rather displeased with myself for feeling so affected by going back there, especially that its for a friend's wedding. I should have been happier about the whole thing, but I would have been lying.
I think my irritation at all those experiences I had there unfairly tainted what should have been a pleasant, enjoyable afternoon. I suppose I can only be thankful that HS was so busy that she didn't notice anything amiss (we only managed to mingle awhile with her).
Photos, nevertheless.
Taken by a professional photographer.
I can't believe he actually allowed R's face to be shadowed in the photo. So much for being a "PRO".

This was so much better.

The blushing bride :)

Serene brought Colin and Cedric along :) It is amazing how fast babies grow up :) Cedric is 1 year old today :)
Happy birthday!

I have not seen SM in about four years. Was good to see him again :)

...
I cooked yesterday :)
Lunch:

Dinner:

...
Sigh I have so much to do today. I woke up at 6am and have been busy all morning.
I had to deliberately force myself to sit here and blog. Now that it's done, I need to get back to my assignment research.
So I'll see ya :)
- 26 March 2007 2:2pm -
No comments:
Post a Comment